Client Sales Coordinator
Join our team and begin a rewarding career with Itafos!
The Client Sales Coordinator position, reporting to the Commercial Manager and based out of Conda Phosphate Operations, is responsible to perform a wide variety of customer service, sales support, and logistics related functions. The position plays a critical role in maintaining customer relationships, scheduling product shipments, and managing the customer invoicing and reconciliation processes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain direct relationships with customers for scheduling of all Itafos Conda products, including relationships with Ammonium Poly Phosphate reacting companies.
- Implementation and execution of an optimized shipping schedule for all Itafos Conda products.
- Participate in annual customer contracting for all Itafos Conda products.
- Oversight of Customer Master Data, to include contracts, rebates, and pricing.
- Oversight of customer contract execution, to include contracts, rebates, and pricing.
- Support Itafos Sales Team for all Itafos Conda products.
- Participate in annual cost to serve analysis for all Itafos Conda products.
- Oversight of customer focused portions of Itafos Conda Logistics software.
- Oversight of Itafos Conda Order to Cash process in SAP.
- Oversight of customer invoicing and reconciliation, including customer rebates, credits, and detention.
- Ensure adequate controls are performed regularly, including reconciliations, internal controls, credit management policy and external audit requests.
- Oversight of SAP functionality and necessary enhancements.
- Participate in broader department collaboration, including raw material continuity, shipping enhancement projects, product stewardship, and others as identified.
Qualifications for the position include:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, sales support, logistics, or related role, experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products, advanced Excel skills required.
- Possess advanced SAP skills and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with internal and external clients at varying organizational levels.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to improve existing processes and drive progress.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and ability to exercise judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong results/goal orientation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to perform data analysis, identify trends/issues, and make recommendations on a course of action.
- Extremely self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform work in a fast-paced team environment.
** Itafos is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.**